Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Interview With My BFF (MTV Canada's Makeup Artist)


Meet Lucky B - she's awesome, famously funny and I miss her bunches.

Follow this link to her most recent articles in Adorned Magazine

She is also famous for starring in and doing key makeup for my series: Girls Will Be Girls.



GWBG aired in Prime Time-Nationally in Canada October 2005 - 2008 on

And is CURRENTLY airing on MTV2 in Canada
consult your local listings :)


Me suiting Lucky up in some lactating breasts for a "milk in coffee" gag at Starbucks.

Lucky and I promoting the series premiere on Etalk



3 comments:

lucky said...

boy, that was a fun summer. i wish we could do it all over again.

Sean Elley said...

That was a great show... I miss it so much. I have all the episodes on tape and when ever I need a smile I put it on and laugh my ass off.
I hope all of you are doing well and will always be a fan.

Mother Ship + inFINcible said...

Hi Sean,

It's so great to hear from you! Thanks so much for the love for our GWBG series. We appreciate your support!
You can view the series now on MTV2 in Canada.

Meat Curtains and Love,
GWBG