Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sundaes on Thursdays = DELICIOUS!


Finley was invited to her first "party." It was a sundae party. The host was turning four and had never had a sundae before. It was so cool to be a part of another child's first along with Fin's.

A child's delight at experiencing anything for the first time supersedes anything I've ever experienced.

Finley has never had chocolate ice cream.
She has never had a sundae.
She has never had sprinkles and chocolate syrup.
She didn't miss a spoon full.




She also didn't take a NAP and went to bed at 6:20 pm.

Would I take her to another sundae party?
Hells Yeah!


P.S There were other children at the party
but I have not asked permission to put their faces on the inter web.


1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

37 years old and I think I was just as excited to order a Sundea last night at the Whalesbone!