Sunday, June 6, 2010

MOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEE

Fin said MOMMY well MOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEE! For the first time last Tuesday. I jumped over the moon. She was stuck in the garden between some big potted tomato pants and a shrub. It was about the cutest thing ever and the most amazing word I have ever heard. All day today she has been practicing. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Hilarious. I always call myself Mama. So does Steve. Out she comes with Mommy. She has been saying Dada and Daddy for months, I can' t tell you how exciting it was to hear Mommy and know it was meant for me.

Fin pulling the heads off my variegated hydrangeas.

Finley sneering ... I wonder what she was thinking about?

1 comment:

Passions and Musings said...

It truly is the most wonderful word ever spoken...especially when you hear it for the first time. Yay you.