Monday, May 23, 2011

Today


Finley at 25 months has a very funny sense of humour and her imagination is busting out so much earlier than I would have imagined. Just today she looked out the window of the truck ... this is the conversation that ensued.

Mama
Fin Look over there at the goats!

Fin
I see a puma. Pumas are my favorite.

Mama
Where did you see the puma?

Fin
Right up theywe - in that tree. Pumas and pink are my favorite.

Mama (laughing)
Well I knew pink and purple were your favorite (how is it that she just loves those colours....I didn't push them on her???) but, I had NO idea you even knew what a puma was.

Fin
Haha, Mama, Finley funny. Puma no go in trees.

Mama
Yes fin you're funny.

Fin
Mama, I miiissssssss daddia.

Mama
Yes Finner so do I.


And that's when I realized we are having real conversations....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! They're like, real people now!